Introduction to Corrugated 2017 Schedule
Schedule of Events
A full day dedicated to corrugated with an emphasis on "How it works".
Targeting personnel who desire a solid working knowledge on corrugator operations, quality inspections, process troubleshooting, and improving runnability. This introductory to intermediate program will benefit all corrugated and P&P personnel both novice and experienced professionals as well as sales representative.
Course topics cover:
• Why corrugated and what are the components
• Overview of a complete corrugator, operation and machine functions
• Mechanics of the bond
• Introduction to starch, terms, usage, application and testing
• Proper temperatures for bond and board flatness
• Moisture content in paper and combined board
• Board quality inspections on the corrugator (operator checks)
• Trouble-shooting and corrections
• Glue line analysis
• How to read combined board for best bond and running conditions