TAPPI CorrExpo 2017 will be held October 16-18, 2017 at the Rhode Island Convention Center and Omni Hotel, in Providence, RI, USA.
A few reasons to join us for CorrExpo 2017:
- See all major suppliers under one roof. Gathered together in one easily accessible location, you can visit many different suppliers without incurring multiple trips and associated costs. At the same time, you’ll also see many new industry products and innovations designed to help you – and your teams – do your jobs better.
- Gain knowledge and training. Great learning opportunities with the technical sessions, panel discussions and pre-conference workshops where you can earn CEU credits, too.
- Relationship building: Networking, networking, networking. Meeting and interacting with peers and other industry experts remains one of the top reasons attendees flock to CorrExpo, including this year’s special golf outing and historic New England Clambake.
- Guest program. While you’re busy collecting important business cards and learning new ways to improve efficiencies, increase productivity and save money, your guest(s) will enjoy themselves on private museum tours and culinary expeditions around Providence’s renowned restaurant scene.
- Superior service. Providence, aptly nicknamed the Creative Capital, has been celebrated as a top dining destination and an arts mecca. Its compact, walkable downtown features a dining scene that has been named among the best in the country by the readers of Travel + Leisure in their “America’s Favorite Cities” poll and among the best small dining cities in the world by Saveur in their ‘”Culinary Travel Awards.” The city is home to several museums, and the Roger Williams Park Zoo, home to scores of animals in naturalistic settings, theaters, galleries, outdoor adventures and more make Providence a place to get up and go.